Ayurvedic Facial Massage
Welcome to HemaVeda Panchakarma Services
Panchakarma services offered by Vaidya Swati – Ayurvedic Facial using handcrafted oils and scrubs based on ancient principles of Ayurveda. Oil massage is predominantly used throughout Ayurvedic massage treatments. It’s gentle approach allows the recipients to be induced into a relaxed state during the massage, they also often report an improvement in their sleep patterns and general sense of well being.
In an ideal world, Ayurvedic massage would be carried out daily to help keep at bay the effects that everyday stresses and strains can have on our minds and bodies. The Ayurvedic massage strokes vary from deep to superficial and follow the flow of energy channels, nerve pathways and hair growth.
Please Book Appointment below.
Ayurvedic Facial Massage with Handcrafted Beauty Oils and Kansa Wand
- Cleansing the face with all-natural Raw milk cleanser
- Gentle exfoliation and scrubbing of the face and neck area with handcrafted Ayurvedic herbal scrub mix
- Face Mask with HemaVeda pure, natural and fresh herbal face pack
- Massage with handcrafted beauty oils and Kansa wand
- Beauty Sleep and Relax with mantras
- Helps to tone, tighten and firm the skin for young and more mature people alike
- Works with the marmas so it helps with reducing puffiness, fine lines and redness around the eyes by moving extra Pitta, heat and acidity out of the body
- Pumps out wrinkles: the smooth massage action unkinks the collagen layers
- Helps with congestion be it in the skin or deeper in the face, in the sinuses, for example
- Gently mobilizes toxins and calms inflammation, redness and heat, normalizing skin tones and helping the skin become fresh and clear
- Helps move lymph and improve circulation so the kin is better cleansed and nourished
- Another advantage of this treatment is the subtle electrical conductivity of the bronze metal, which may explain how this therapy improves the body’s natural electrical balancing system.
What is a Kansa Wand?
Kansa wand is a domed shaped tool made of Kansa, made of a very pure bronze that is considered sacred and has healing properties. The kansa surface absorbs the body heat as it is massaged into the skin. It’s been used for centuries to relieve stress, enhance health, increase energy, and leave skin glowing. Tools like this have been used for centuries in India to enhance health and strength, and to increase energy, and reduce stress.