Ayurvedic Head Massage
Welcome to HemaVeda Panchakarma Services
Panchakarma services offered by Vaidya Swati Mhaske – Head massage using handcrafted oils and a head massage based on ancient principles of Ayurveda. Oil massage is predominantly used throughout Ayurvedic massage treatments. It’s gentle approach allows the recipients to be induced into a relaxed state during the massage, they also often report an improvement in their sleep patterns and general sense of well being.
In an ideal world, Ayurvedic massage would be carried out daily to help keep at bay the effects that everyday stresses and strains can have on our minds and bodies. The Ayurvedic massage strokes vary from deep to superficial and follow the flow of energy channels, nerve pathways and hair growth.
Please Book Appointment below.
Ayurvedic Head & Massage (Shiro Abhyanga) with Handcrafted Beauty Oils and Kansa Wand
- Mantra with Moordhani Tela Pichu (Medicated Ghee soaked cotton ball on the scalp area and Meditation for detoxification)
- Scalp massage with HemaVeda herbal Oils with special strokes
- Stress reliever neck massage
- Forehead and Marma Massage with Kansa Wand
- A Tea blend to take home after the Shiroabhyanga.
- A wonderful and beneficial program for de-stressing the whole body
- An increase of the flow of cerebra-spinal fluids, thus strengthening the nervous system
- A dispersion of toxins from tense and knotted muscles, improvement of blood circulation in previously congested muscles and helps oxygenate the brain
- Helpful against eyestrain, tinnitus, jaw ache and sinusitis, stimulates lymphatic drainage and aids sleep
- It helps to remove the toxins and other side effects caused by the use of dyes, etc.
- The massage has the effect of nourishing the hair roots and prevents excessive hair loss