Namaste from HemaVeda,
Namaste from HemaVeda!
Ayurveda provides us with incredible knowledge to incorporate thousands of Herbs and Spices in our daily diet. Ayurveda is a way of life that strives to make healing and healthy life a part of daily routines. Ayurveda encourages making small sustained health and lifestyle choices that would improve health for every one throughout their lives. HemaVeda brings this way of healthy and happy life for everyone.
Today I would like to share with you all the qualities of a sweet, juicy and delicious fruit- Ripe Mango. Mango in India is also known as the KING of all fruits. This fruit is a good energizer and nourishing. It is beneficial to consume ripe mangoes as they prove to be Dosha balancing and with more health benefits.
Ripe Mangoes have many health benefits:
- Consuming mangoes is beneficial for improving immunity
- Beneficial for improving the semen quality
- Good food for skin texture and skin health
- Ripe mangoes are good for Vata dosha imbalance if consumed in appropriate quantities
- Ripe mangoes are nourishing in nature
- Ripe mangoes have aphrodisiac quality
Qualities of Ripe Mangoes:
- Heavy to digest
- Improve taste
- Good for excessive thirst specially in summers
- It is better to avoid mangoes when your digestive strength is compromised.
Healthy Mango shake recipe
Consuming mango shake on a moderate basis helps in overall nourishment of the tissues in ones body
- 1 naturally ripe mango
- A pinch of cardamom powder
- A pinch of black pepper powder
- 1/2 cup of room temperature water
Take all the above ingredients in a blender and blend the mixture for at least 1-2 mins. Pour it in a glass and enjoy!
Hope my articles on Ayurveda and Recipes is helping you all to incorporate Ayurveda in your day to day life and also helping you to gain better health.
Thank you for all the love and support for HemaVeda!
(Doctor of Ayurveda) MSc Pharmaceutical Medicine.